Oracle, know it all

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Oracle, know it all: The Tunnel that leads nowhere

Although, some of us thought that, after the Partido Popular lost the galician elections, we left hell; the reality is that we were and we will be in it forever!

After the enigmatic "Is there something paranormal in the tunnel?: Yes, I'm almost sure." in the previous post, we must investigate more about this tunnel. This is the result:

The nature of the tunnel
The tunel is a door to the hell (there aren't tunnels to heaven!), the exit of the hell. This door is still in use nowadays.
There are more tunnels as this in all the world, but they are not connected.
The neighbors are the guardians of the tunnel. This is all we know about them.

Users of the tunnel
The users of the tunnel are the deads without soul.

Who know the real nature of the tunnel
The existance of the tunnel is known, but not its real nature. The only government that knows its real nature is the government of Naron and it's possible that the Naron's Mayor is a devil's servant.

Our real nature
I'm sorry, but I have to tell you a sad secret: WE ARE DEAD! Me, Danny, you that are reading this post, that woman that was doing joging this morning, etc.

These were questions that we ask to the Wise Oracle and its answers
Is there something paranormal in the tunnel?: Yes, I'm almost sure.
Is the tunnel a door to hell?: Yes, I'm almost sure.
Are there tunnels to heaven?: No, I'm almost sure.
Is the tunnel still open?: Yes, I'm almost sure.
Are we in the hell?: I don't know.
Is the tunnel a entrance to hell?: No, I'm almost sure.
Is the tunnel a exit to hell?: Yes, I'm almost sure.
Do the neighbors who live close to the tunnel some relation with it?: Yes, I'm almost sure.
Are the neighbors who live close to the tunnel the guardians of the door?: Yes, I'm almost sure.
Are there more tunnels like this one somewhere else?: Yes, I'm almost sure.
Are they interconnected in some way?: No, I'm almost sure.

Do the souls go though the tunnel?: No, I'm almost sure.
Do the deads go though the tunnel?: Yes, I'm almost sure.
Will we use the tunnel someday?: Yes, I'm almost sure.
When people die, will they use one of these tunnels?: No, I'm almost sure.

Did the spanish government know the existance of this tunnel?: Yes, I'm almost sure.
Did the spanish government know the real nature of the tunnel?: No, I'm almost sure.
Did the galician government know the real nature of the tunnel?: No, I'm almost sure.
Did the government of Naron know the real nature of the tunnel?: Yes, I'm almost sure.
Is the Naron's Mayor a devil's servant?: I don't know.

Are we in danger for investigate about the tunnel?: No, I'm almost sure.
Are we dead?: Yes, I'm almost sure.
Are dead all the people in this side of the tunel?: Yes, I'm almost sure.

4 Comments:

  • So, if we are already dead... why are we sometimes so afraid of it?

    By Blogger Dan Carrodeguas, at 7:59 PM  

  • We live in a lie!

    By Blogger Xosé Otero, at 11:59 PM  

  • find our video site -

    [url=http://trailfire.com/lortab] lortab symptom withdrawal [/url]

    http://trailfire.com/lortab
    [url=http://trailfire.com/lortab] lortab atlanta [/url]

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:32 PM  

  • represent nice interesting site -

    [url=http://trailfire.com/amoxil] amoxil doseage [/url]

    http://trailfire.com/amoxil
    [url=http://trailfire.com/amoxil] buy amoxil online [/url]

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home